[Nfbsf] Funding Assistance for the 2015 National Convention

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Feb 6 17:50:31 UTC 2015

Also note below that the California affiliate has funds available for
attending the convention in Orlando.  The forms for the state grants are not
yet online.  Stay tuned and we will post a link on the list here once those
grant applications become available.

NFBC National Convention Grants
Two Grants Available:
 Wilbur Radcliff Grant - This grant is for first time convention attendee's.
The NFBC Board will select 10 recipients to attend national convention under
this grant. To apply, please fill out the form and submit it before May
19th, 2014.  Wilbur Radcliff Grant Form

NFBC Grant - This grant is to assist those who have attended a convention
before and need a little help getting to the 2013 national convention in
Orlando, Florida. The NFBC board will select 10 recipients to attend this
year's national convention. To apply, please fill out the form and submit it
before May 19th, 2014.  NFBC Grant Form