[Nfbsf] Come Join us for our January Chapter Meeting

Jim Barbour nfb at barcore.com
Thu Jan 8 18:35:56 UTC 2015

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, on January 13, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 214 Van Ness St. San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Tuesday evening, January 13, 2014 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van Ness St., San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.
Last meeting we shared our favorite iPhone apps and assistive technology solutions over wine and dessert.  Next meeting we will discuss how we can collectively work towards NFB's legislative efforts and plan for upcoming activities such as the blind blood drive on January 22 and the Bay to Breakers race in the spring.  Don't miss this fun time as we outline our goals for 2015.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu<mailto:eldert at uchastings.edu> or at 410.415.3493.