[Nfbsf] Important: Next SF Chapter Meeting Postponed until December

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Tue Nov 3 22:48:28 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The next regularly scheduled meeting for the San Francisco chapter of the
NFB will be rescheduled for the second Tuesday evening in December.

Several chapter officers including me are unable to attend our November
meeting.  In addition, several members are participating in a fund raising
activity that evening.  Stay tuned and we'll all connect again in December
at our usual time.  Those who want to socialize next week should feel free
to coordinate a dinner or drinks event.

Regards,

Tim Elder