[Nfbsf] February Chapter Meeting

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Feb 5 02:50:22 UTC 2016

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on February 9th, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 214 Van Ness St. San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Tuesday evening, February 9, 2016 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van Ness St., San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.

We will talk about the Centipede, fundraising, and the Washington Seminar.

See you all then!

Jim