[Nfbsf] Next SF Chapter Meeting

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Thu Jan 7 03:36:52 UTC 2016

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on January 12, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 214 Van Ness St. San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Tuesday evening, January 12, 2016 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van Ness St., San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.
Last meeting we talked about problems with the new MUNI mobile app and shared some holiday cheer.  Next meeting we will talk about trends in the local tech culture and the direction of digital accessibility with special guest Michael Pedersen, a longstanding software engineer from the Bay Area.  We will also preview our core legislative issues for the Washington Seminar.  Don't miss it.  Invite a friend and come enjoy a discussion about living the life you want.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu<mailto:eldert at uchastings.edu> or at 410.415.3493.