[Nfbsf] Urgent: Next NFB of San Francisco Chapter Meeting

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Jul 11 06:38:39 UTC 2016

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on July 12, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 1155 Market Street, San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, July 12, 2016 at the new location for the San Francisco
Lighthouse, 1155 Market Street, Tenth Floor, San Francisco.  We will enjoy
food starting at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and
adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.
Last meeting we held elections and heard a feature from Darian Smith on
Federation philosophy.  Next meeting, we will talk about the highlights of
the national convention and share our favorite take-aways.  Don't miss this
great opportunity to connect with others in the blindness community who are
living the lives they want.  Invite a friend and come join the movement.
Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu or at
410.415.3493.