[Nfbsf] Next Chapter Meeting on Tuesday June 14

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Thu Jun 9 02:39:27 UTC 2016

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on June 14, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: New Location! San Francisco Lighthouse - 1155 Market Street, 10th
Floor, San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, June 14, 2016 at the new location for the San Francisco
Lighthouse, 1155 Market Street, San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting
at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at
8:00 PM.
Last meeting we discussed our philosophy of living the lives we want.  Next
meeting we will hold elections and hear a feature from Darian Smith on
Federation messaging.  You may want to preview the article before the
discussion.
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm15/bm1508/bm150806.htm
Those interested in running for a chapter leadership position should be
nominated by another and be prepared to present a statement if there is any
challenging candidate.  It is also wise to discuss a candidacy with the
chapter President prior to the meeting.
Don't miss this great opportunity to connect with others in the blindness
community who are living the lives they want.  Invite a friend and come join
the movement.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at
eldert at uchastings.edu or at 410.415.3493.