[Nfbsf] A few quick pieces of information

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Mar 9 12:25:47 UTC 2016

(resending with a corrected URL)

Hey All,

Last month I promised to let people know how they could subscribe to our newsletter "Imagineering Our Future"

In the body of your message, just ask to be subscribed to the NFB newsletter and let them know which email address you'd like it sent to.

Also, to subscribe to other NFB lists, you can go to

http://www.nfbnet.org

to browse lists, change your email, etc.

Finally, please don't forget to pass on our scholarship application to anyone who might be interested.

https://nfb.org/scholarships

Thanks to all who came out tonight, it was a great meeting.

Take Care,

Jim Barbour, Secretary, NFBSF