[Nfbsf] {Disarmed} FW: A message for you...

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Wed Nov 2 00:10:33 UTC 2016

All,

See the opportunity below to support one of our own chapter members who is running for Supervisor in San Francisco.  Please forward this to anyone you know in the voting district who might vote for Jonathan as there first, second or third choice for the position.  Also consider helping with the campaign.

Regards,

Timothy Elder
Attorney
TRE Legal Practice
4226 Castanos Street
Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: (410) 415-3493
Fax: (888) 718-0617
E-mail: telder at trelegal.com<mailto:telder at trelegal.com>
www.trelegal.com<http://www.trelegal.com/>
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you!