[Nfbsf] FW: Roomrate discounted for 22 more days

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Fri Sep 9 23:04:13 UTC 2016

All,

Don't forget to register for state convention before September 30!  You'll want to do so to reserve your bus ride to/from the convention.  It is only $5 to travel to Los Angeles and back again on the NFBC party bus!  October 20-23.  Don't miss it.
http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2016_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form