[Nfbsf] FW: Only 5 rooms left

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Thu Sep 29 00:33:29 UTC 2016

Timothy Elder
Attorney
TRE Legal Practice
4226 Castanos Street
Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: (410) 415-3493
Fax: (888) 718-0617
E-mail: telder at trelegal.com<mailto:telder at trelegal.com>
www.trelegal.com<http://www.trelegal.com/>
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you!