[Nfbsf] couple of questions for all

Kevin Andrews kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:02:05 UTC 2017

Hi friends,

Sorry in advance if this is not appropriate for the list. Please feel
free to contact me off-list.

I'm looking to try some new things--nothing like moving or changing
jobs. No, not drastic changes, but small things to keep life
interesting, feel uncomfortable, and keep me on my toes a bit.
Anybody here ever try skydiving? I'm looking at a couple of venues in
the area, one near Watsonville Airport, called Skydive Surfcity. The
other is in Byron, which does not appear to be accessible via public
transit, Bay Area Skydiving.
Both seem good, butI'm curious if anybody has tried any of these, or
has any recommendations? Any advice? I figure just show up, or do you
recommend disclosure of blindness before I go? I assume just show up,
but I have also been told the whole liability excuse and so not sure
which course of action makes the most sense here. I want to get the
most out of the experience but am not sure how to broach that topic.

Thanks so much!
--
Best,
Kevin Andrews