[Nfbsf] Two questions

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Aug 11 13:27:29 UTC 2017

Joel and all,

Adding a PayPal option to the chapter banking is a good suggestion.  I'm
sure Christina and David can figure this out.

For running, see the below efforts to help connect blind runners with
guides.  I'm running on a marathon relay team on December 3 in Sacramento
with USABA.  Let me know if you want to join the team.

For running in the Bay Area, see this org which is hosting a training run
and information session in San Francisco on Saturday, September 9th at 10 am
in the Marina.  More information can be found on our MeetUp page at
https://www.meetup.com/achillessfbayarea/events/242387506/

Amy Morosini
President, SF Bay Area Chapter
Achilles International
510.219.6346

Are you on Facebook? Hey, so are we! Like Us to stay on top of the latest
news.

Follow Us on Twitter