[Nfbsf] Two questions

J. Isaac j at novaelis.com
Sun Aug 20 01:41:50 UTC 2017

Christina,

Even if a formal donation account like Paypal, etc. can't be created, most
banks have a way to send small amounts of money directly.  The Chase version
is called QuickPay, another is called Pop Money.

It's easy to use, all the sender really needs o know is the account holder's
email address.

HTH,

== J