[Nfbsf] Holiday Party

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:41:15 UTC 2017

Bryan I completely understand. We made the decision to keep the party the second Tuesday as this is the night most people have set aside in their calendar for NFB but I understand this means people will have other obligations and things that are important to them. We would love to have Jim Gashel as a guest.

See you at the lighthouse party

Christina