[Nfbsf] Next NFB of San Francisco Meeting This Tuesday! 2/7

Timothy Elder telder at trelegal.com
Mon Feb 6 03:52:43 UTC 2017

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  (Note date change due to Valentines' Day)First Tuesday, next on February 7, 2017, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 1155 Market Street, San Francisco, Tenth Floor

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Tuesday evening, February 7, 2017, at the San Francisco LightHouse, 1155 Market Street, Tenth Floor, San Francisco.  Food is served at 6:00 PM and the formal meeting starts at 6:30 PM.  Last meeting, we talked about our legislative initiatives and discussed plans for 2017.  Next meeting, we will be discussing the blind centipede foot race, Braille education for children and ways that we can all get involved in these and other projects to make a difference.  Don't miss this great opportunity to connect with others in the blindness community who are living the lives they want.  All are welcome!  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu<mailto:eldert at uchastings.edu> or at 410.415.3493.