[Nfbsf] Birth Announcement

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Jul 17 17:24:54 UTC 2017

We are excited to announce that our third son, True Isaiah Elder, landed in
our arms on July 5, 2017 at 3:05 AM.  He weighed 8 lbs., 8 oz. and was 20.5
inches long.  He was born in the "caul" (with the unbroken water bag
covering his head like a hood).  In medieval times, many thought that these
very rare caul births predicted the   baby's supernatural gifts of
clairvoyance and healing.  Whatever his abilities, we pray that his name
will remind us that we should always stay true to love, faith and
selflessness, even when our world is clouded by hate, materialism and
indifference.  Welcome to our family , True. We hope you find all the
beautiful joy that a life of love has to offer.  For a short video:

Download Attachment

Available until Aug 6, 2017

Please feel free to share our good news with any who might be interested in
the update.

Tim and Shannon Elder