[Nfbsf] Convention Get-Together/Meeting Agenda

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:06:53 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

The schedule for the national convention is up, and if you are attending
and have a chance, please look over it. I’d like to have an optional and
informal NFB SF get-together at the convention, since we have no July
chapter meeting. Bring guests if you’d like. At our chapter meeting, we can
discuss a day and time  for the get-together.  Here’s a link to the agenda.
It’s also attached to this email in Word format.

https://nfb.org/convention

Also, here is the first draft agenda for our next meeting on Tuesday the 13
th. If you have items you would like added to the agenda, please send me an
email.

1.      The Presidential Report from NFB National President Mark Riccobono

2.      The Presidential Notebook from State president Ever Lee Hairston –
Christina Daniels

3.      Minutes from the previous meeting – Jim Barbour

4.      A summary of the 2017 Bay To Breakers Blind Centipede

5.      Discussion of the 2017 NFB National Convention in Orlando including
an informal NFB SF get-together for attendees.

6.      Discussion of our new space and how well it works for us. We are no
longer meeting in room 1040, but in multipurpose room A.

I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday. If you have questions, please
email me at ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com

Christina