[Nfbsf] Urgent: Possible $1000 Grant to the National Convention

Nelson Hyde Chick vertland at aol.com
Fri May 19 07:10:23 UTC 2017

Hello Tim,

I would like to go.

Nelson Hyde Chick
415 771-5162

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Elder via Nfbsf <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
To: nfbsf <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Timothy Elder <telder at trelegal.com>; Christina Daniels <cdaniels at lighthouse-sf.org>
Sent: Thu, May 18, 2017 9:11 am
Subject: [Nfbsf] Urgent: Possible $1000 Grant to the National Convention

Hello Chapter members,

A grant may be available to the national convention based on a current recipient's unavailability.  Is there anyone from the chapter who would like to attend their first national convention?  Let me know ASAP as this is a very timely issue.

Regards,

Timothy Elder
Attorney
TRE Legal Practice
4226 Castanos Street
Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: (410) 415-3493
Fax: (888) 718-0617
E-mail: telder at trelegal.com<mailto:telder at trelegal.com>
www.trelegal.com<http://www.trelegal.com/>
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you!