[Nfbsf] Next Chapter Meeting Topics

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 05:26:08 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Among our topics at tomorrow’s meeting:

Our December meeting will be a potluck holiday party so we’ll chat about
what dishes people would like to bring.

We will talk about facing discrimination including the fallout from that.
What happens if you’ve fought back against discrimination, gotten a
positive outcome, but don’t have completely positive feelings afterwards?
What tools do you use to move forward?

We will talk about personal experiences with international attitudes
towards blindness For those who have traveled or lived abroad, what have
your experiences been? Have you visited international agencies that work
with blind people?

See you then,

Christina