[Nfbsf] "Taste of the Bay" Gift basket for state convention

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:49:35 UTC 2017

Happy Monday everyone!

We are putting together a gift basket to be auctioned off at the state convention this year. We are looking to have everything for the basket in hand by our next chapter meeting on Tuesday, October 10 to give time for the committee members to assemble the basket.

The theme is “Taste of the Bay,” and we are looking to put in food or drink items unique to the Bay Area. If you have suggestions of what to put in the basket, or would like to chip in an item, please “reply all” to this email message so we know what everyone is bringing.

Thanks much,

Jordyn