[Nfbsf] Tuesday’s meeting

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:35:56 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

This Tuesday among the topics we’ll discuss:

Daveed Mandell who is a new chapter member, but not new to the NFB, will be telling us his story about how he joined the NFB. Any chapter member who wants to share their story at a future chapter meeting is welcome. Please contact me privately if you are interested.

Another Chapter member, Ed Vaughan,  had a idea to have a Saturday NFB philosophy day to cover different topics. We can discuss the interest in this and what we’d want this to look like.

Finally Iet’s continue the conversation on what sorts of guest speakers people are interested in having come to chapter meetings or call in.

Have a happy Monday everyone and see you tomorrow night.

Christina