[Nfbsf] Blind student looking for room for summer

Ricardo Flores flores.richie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:05:00 UTC 2018

Howdy Federationists,
A friend of mine, NFB affiliated, is room searching for her internship at Lighthouse this summer. She is a master's student from the University of Michigan, former nfb scholarship winner, LCB graduate, and all around awesome person. I was just wondering if anyone might have some leads for her. Her plan is to stay from May through August.
I can totally be her buffer until things need to be signed, paid, or further discussed. She's hoping to be by a bart station if possible.

All my best,
Ricardo Flores