[Nfbsf] help with doing some quick Braille embossing for a local business here in Santa Cruz?

Kevin Andrews kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:15:29 UTC 2018

Hey friends,

I'm looking for some help embossing something into Braille. A restaurant in
our local Santa Cruz area has asked about Braille menus. Their food and
beer menus are up online, but I thought it was an awesome gesture a local
place to which I venture fairly often asked if I could help with this. I've
been having issues with Duxbury and what not, so I'm wondering if anyone
has access to an embosser to help me run off their food menu? The beer menu
changes more frequently, so I agreed to do just food right now.

It'd be a great community gesture and I know they're super excited about
it. Please let me know if you can help and I will give more specifics.