[Nfbsf] Holiday Pot Luck Donations

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:15:52 UTC 2018

Hey NFB of SF fam,

I had something unexpected come up at work next Tuesday that I need to be present for. I'm giving demos to a bunch of people and I won't be able to make the potluck. Maybe I can bring cookie decorating as my contribution to the January snacks lol. Anyway, Sara, I'll be sending you 30 as well. I hope you all have a lovely holiday and I'll see you in January!!

Jordyn