[Nfbsf] Holiday Party White Elephant Gift Exchange

Kit La alau106 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:54:07 UTC 2018

Hi Christina,

It is a big surprise to hear from you again!  I suppose someone didn't
like me!  I was blocked from the NFB mailing list when I asked where
would the party be and what time twice,  no reply and  I was blocked
the!
 I almost email you or Tim to find out why was I being block, but
never get around to do it!
I figure if I'm not well liked, It's better for me to leave NFB anyway.
Do u know why was I being blocked from the mailing list?
If I come, I'll bring a main dish.
It may be a thai style pumpkin, curry, coconut ribs over rice or
seafood  pasta or do u prefer chinese food instead?
Happy hollidays.
Kit