[Nfbsf] Our Holiday Party on December 11

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Dec 6 21:10:48 UTC 2018

I'm bringing one guest. (Peter Pardini)

Lisa Irving

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Christina Daniels via
NFBSF
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:15 PM
To: 'NFB of San Francisco, California List' <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Christina Daniels <ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbsf] Our Holiday Party on December 11

Hi Everyone,

Next Tuesday is our holiday party at LightHouse San Francisco, 1155 Market,
10th Floor from 6-8 pm.

If you are bringing a guest, please email me and let me know their name. I
have been asked to submit a guest list as this is a special event.

We will hold an abbreviated meeting where we'll listen to the presidential
release, but after that we'll relax and enjoy food as we listen to a mix of
holiday music.

We'll also be drawing for our raffle for a $200 Southwest Airlines gift
card. Winners don't have to be present.

If you wish to contribute a main dish, side, dessert or money for food,
please email saraahadsell at gmail.com <mailto:saraahadsell at gmail.com>

Happy holidays and see you there!

Christina