[Nfbsf] Reminders for tomorrow's party

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:50:33 UTC 2018

HI Everyone,

Hope your Mondays went well. I just wanted to send you a few reminders for
the NFB holiday party tomorrow:

1.      Bring any raffle tickets and money for the raffle tickets. The
drawing takes place at the party.

2.      Lisa Irving is collecting toiletries, socks etc. to donate to
victims of the Paradise fire. If you  want to pick up a few things from a
dollar store or the travel section of a drugstore, for example, Lisa would
very much appreciate them. This of course is optional.

3.      In accordance with our new food policy, we will be collecting cash
for food for January’s meeting. We will have a shoe box in a corner and
people who wish to donate will be able to anonymously donate the amount
they wish to go towards food for our January meeting. Ed Vaughan will be in
charge of food for January.

4.      If you are bringing food, please keep in mind that we will not have
access to an oven. People can heat up their servings in the microwave.
Also, I recommend bringing a serving utensil for your food.

Please email or call me at 925-768-0061 if you have any questions and I’ll
see you all tomorrow!

Happy Holidays,

Christina