[Nfbsf] Interim Chapter Secretary

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 03:25:43 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Jim Barbour, our secretary, will be taking a leave of absence as he will be
going to Cork, Ireland for several months.

Thus, I’m asking if anyone in the chapter is interested in taking on Jim’s
duties for the months of February though June. You would take minutes for
each meeting which you can do using the method of your choice. For
instance, some prefer to audio record the meeting and then listen back and
summarize it, while others prefer to type out notes in real time and then
summarize them. Then the previous meeting’s minutes would be read at the
following meeting.

If you’re interested in becoming interim secretary, please contact me
privately.

Christina