[Nfbsf] RSVP for July 28 get together

Daveed Mandell daveedmandell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:42:06 UTC 2018

 Hello, all: I would like to attend the 28th July get together and Lisa Marie is home. I can bring a side dish, however I’m not sure how much to bring. It could be potato salad, macaroni salad or coleslaw. Also, if anyone is coming from Berkeley or Oakland, I was glad to meet up with you. Otherwise, I plan to take BART to Union City and then lift or Uber to Lisa Maria’s house. Sorry I couldn’t attend the last two meetings of the San Francisco chapter. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 28th. Best,Daveed

Sent from my iPhone