[Nfbsf] Last Call: SF and San Jose Get-together

Nicole Greely nicolecgreely at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 22:54:01 UTC 2018

Hi Christina:

I will be unavailable to make tomorrow's event, as it is a distance, and my physical challenges, combined with the heat imposes a struggle for me.  Please tell Lisa Maria hello from me, and remind her that we were Tour Guides at Cal, back in 2001-3, or so.  I look forward to meeting you all, in the future.

Thanks,
Nicole