[Nfbsf] Our Next Meeting Topics

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:58:14 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

It’s the last meeting before convention! Unfortunately, the agenda for the
convention will not be out until June 15 so we won’t have a chance to go
over it. But we’ll chat a bit about convention as we have at least one
first-timer going. Here is a link to the first-timer’s guide on the office
NFB website .

https://nfb.org/convention-first-timers

Other topics:

We’ll discuss the joint NFB Meeting with the San Jose Chapter (and anyone
else in the Bay Area who’s interested in joining) on July 28.

For those interested, some chapter members will be participating in the San
Francisco Pride Parade in a special contingent of disabled LGBT+ community
members and allies. For more information you can visit the Evenbrite page

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-pride-2018-and-be-seen-tickets-36231902596?mc_cid=cad0a65fcc&mc_eid=5a7b8c6aaf

We just had elections last week. How do you vote in elections? Absentee,
using an accessible machines or something else? What have your recent
voting experiences been like in terms of accessibility, getting assistance
from poll workers etc?

See you tomorrow evening.

Christina