[Nfbsf] Tonight’s Meeting

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:32:52 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday. At tonight‘s meeting we will discuss the following:

There will be a disability contingent
at the San Francisco Pride parade this year on June 24. It is completely free to march in the parade and I want to gauge interest at tonight‘s meeting.

Ed Vaughan will talk to us more about holding a NFB philosophy symposium and what his ideas for that are.

Another topic for tonight’s discussion: transit advocacy. What are challenges that you fave with transit whether it’s ridesharing,  paratransit, a bus, a plane, train etc. It can be anything from trying to communicate with a Lfyt driver about where you are to making sure you’re on the correct bus route to dealing with the TSA when flying.

See you tonight,

Christina