[Nfbsf] Next Meeting Agenda

Cindy Fassler cfassler at pcplacements.com
Thu Nov 8 16:50:10 UTC 2018

Hi Christina,

I hope this email finds you well.
Yes, I am having trouble adjusting to the time change as well.

I don't know if you remember me, but several years ago I had attended a few of your meetings.
Due to other commitments, I was not able to be a constant member.

At this time in my life, I have more available time and I would like to  see if I may be a part of NFB.

Could I attend your meeting next Tuesday?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Cindy Fassler
415.51.5728