[Nfbsf] Holiday Party White Elephant Gift Exchange

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Nov 21 00:29:09 UTC 2018

Hello Chapter Family,

I'm writing to discuss the White Elephant Gift Exchange that you're invited
to take part in at our upcoming December 11th Holiday Party.

Here's what you need to know. To make this silly gift exchange work we need
at least six adventurous individuals to agree to bring a gift. Second, the
gift can be gently used; purchased at a thrift store and preferably cost you
no more than $5.00 if you're shelling out money. Third, please wrap the
gift. Gift wrap may include an unwanted reusable grocery bag, decorated
brown bag, painted newspaper, your neighbor's grocery ads or a previously
received gift bag. Lastly, if you would like to participate, please let me
know prior to December 1rst. Email your response to this list.

Thank you.

In friendship,

Lisa Irving