[Nfbsf] Holiday Pot Luck Donations

Sara Hadsell saraahadsell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:38:11 UTC 2018

Venmo and apple pay are both free apps, you just need to connect them to
your bank account. If you want to bring cash or a check to me at the pot
luck. I just need to know how much. I will have to trust everyone to bring
that amount, so any deficit won't come out of my pocket.
Finally, everyone please remember we will be collecting donations for
january's meetings food offerings.