[Nfbsf] Convention bus info

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:25:07 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

For those taking the bus to and from, convention I am pasting the link to the bus schedule. It picks up at noon on October 25 at the Ed Roberts campus, which is right on top of Ashby BART station. You will want to bring food with you for the 7 hour trip because the bus will not be stopping for a lunch break. You’ll have the opportunity to use the restroom at Ed Roberts and there is one on the bus. There’s also a coffee shop there if you arrive early and want to grab a bite to eat before you get on the bus.

If you have not paid the five dollar registration fee for the bus, you may do so at the pre-registration link. Even if you’ve already paid for pre-registration, you can fill out the form again and just pay the five dollars. You will not be allowed to board the bus unless you have paid the five dollars ahead of time.

Please let me know if you will be taking the bus from Berkeley.

http://www.nfbcal.org/2018-convention-bus-information/

Christina