[Nfbsf] Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Sep 11 06:25:27 UTC 2018

Sounds interesting

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Christina Daniels via NFBSF
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 8:21 PM
To: NFB of San Francisco List <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Christina Daniels <ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbsf] Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

Hi Folks,

At tomorrow’s chapter meeting we’ll talk about the following:

·        State Convention is coming up in Los Angles from October 25-28.
Pre-Registration is $150 which includes all breakfasts and the bus ride to LA. The room rate is $129 a night. Hre is the link:
http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2018_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form

·        We’ll chat about the gift basket for convention, door prizes and
bringing a check to the affiliate

·        An idea I had for a fundraiser was to raffle off a $200 Southwest
gift card (which could be used for the National Convection in Vegas).

·        Meeting the Blind month is in October. We can chat about an
activity that we want to do.

See you all tomorrow,

Christina