[NFBSF] Paid Indoor Navigation App User Study

Tianxing Ma tianxing at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 6 13:02:07 UTC 2019

Hello there,

I am a Stanford master's student at the Graduate School of Education, currently working at Mediate<https://mediate.tech/>, an MIT-based startup, developing an AI navigational assistant for the blind and the visually impaired.

We are looking for participants to test our indoor navigation mobile app. See below for details:

Highly Skilled Blind Travelers Needed for Indoor Navigation App User Test

Mediate<http://mediate.tech/>, A MIT-based startup, developing AI assistants for the blind and the visually impaired, is recruiting participants who are totally blind with advanced mobility skills, who are tech savvy and enjoys visiting new places. Participation will involve testing an early version of an indoor navigation mobile app in a location of participant choice in the SF and peninsula region. We will be compensating participants with a $20 Amazon gift card for 45 minutes of their time. For more information, or to enroll, contact Lisa at lisa at mediate.tech.

Thank you for your time!

Best,
Tianxing

Tianxing Ma | M.A. Candidate, Class of 2019
Learning, Design and Technology
Stanford Graduate School of Education
C: 813-405-6568