[NFBSF] REMINDER: our next NFB San Francisco Chapter Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 AT 6:00PM

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Aug 12 21:30:25 UTC 2019

Got it. See you tomorrow. From Lisa Irving

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2019, at 9:00 AM, Jim Barbour via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello San Francisco Chapter Members,

This is a friendly reminder that our next chapter meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM

The meeting will be held at the San Francisco Lighthouse on the 10th floor of 1155 Market Street.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Jim Barbour