[NFBSF] minutes

Lisamaria Martinez lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:32:02 UTC 2019

Hi All:

I can't wait until I can come back to a chapter meeting. Both June and
August meetings I had to stay home with a sick kid.

I have to say that drinking chicken salad on a hot day was probably
the oddest thing about the entire minutes--even odder to make a motion
that Jim is loved.

I want to bring up the fact that I filed a report on the NFB site for
Uber/Lyft. I didn't know I qualified as someone who rode with a guide
dog. So ... I tried the survey. Has anyone else tried it? I had a hard
time with my screen reader jumping all over the place. The cursor
wouldn't stay focused and I kept missing fields. I have the latest
updates and I use Chrome. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or if others
have this problem too.

Anyhow...here's to being at the September meeting.

Best,
LM