[NFBSF] Tuesday's Holiday Party Food List

Kit Lau alau106 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 02:31:27 UTC 2019

Hi christina,
The main dish looks very poor. I think, if I have time, I can make a Chinese chicken salad.
Which you can use it as a salad or could be a main dish. There will be a lot of meat in it, good enough for a main dish.
I am making the chicken salad as an additional and I still make the main dish
Kit

Sent from my iPhone