[Nfbsf] Tomorrow's Meeting

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:59:33 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

A few notes about our meeting tomorrow night:

   1.

   We’ll talk a bit about the upcoming Washington Seminar, the NFB
   priorities for seminar, and how to get involved in talking to our
   Congresspeople at the local level. We’ll discuss visiting the local offices
   of our representatives. This is a great way to get involved if you are not
   going to Washington Seminar.
   2.

   We’ll talk about a new committee that’s formatting in our chapter. We’re
   putting together a committee to welcome new members, educate about the NFB,
   work on outreach, and more.
   3.

   It’s 2019, and dues are due in February. You may of course pay your dues
   tomorrow. For 2019, our dues are $10 for the entire year.
   4.

   If you want to donate money towards food for February, please bring it
   tomorrow. You may also use your dues payment as your food donation.
   5.

   February will be elections. We elect half the positions each year. In
   2019, Secretary, Treasurer and Board Position #2 are up for election. I
   will talk more about how the election process works and we’ll discuss any
   questions, you may have.

Thank you to Ed for talking care of food for January!

If there is anything else you’d like added to the agenda, please let me
know,

See you tomorrow!

Christina