[Nfbsf] A few questions

Cindy Fassler cfassler at pcplacements.com
Wed Jan 9 23:57:32 UTC 2019

Hi Christina,

Great meeting last night.

Do I need to complete a NFB application as a new member?

Also when is the tech meeting being held?  Can I bring 2 devices that I need help with?
Lastly what is the date of the Las Vegas convention?

I am looking forward to working with you on communicating with our local Supervisors.

All the best,

Cindy
Cindy Fassler, CAC, CSP
Vice President & Chief Talent Officer