[Nfbsf] rekindling the skydiving excursion discussion

Beth GMail auntybeth0904 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:04:41 UTC 2019

There is nothing to compare to tandem skydiving.  I did it with friends years ago.  There is no noise just the wind and after the parachute opens it is amazing to hear the quiet.  The indoor has the noise of the fan.  Outdoor is expensive but it is worth it for the once in a lifetime adventure.  The place I went knew I was blind and it was not an issue at all.  We went to an air strip in Byron, CA.  I know we got a discount because there were so many of us.