[Nfbsf] Needed: Food For Next Meeting

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:43:26 UTC 2019

Hello All,

The person who was going to bring food for our next meeting will be unable to attend. I am seeking someone to bring food for the meeting on May 14. You will receive $50 to supplement whatever you chose to put in for food.

On an additional note, unfortunately the list I had running through the end of the year of who was bringing food has disappeared from my iPad, and I cannot find it backed up in iCloud. I already have a volunteer for June, but I would like to decide who will bringing food through the end of the year, if possible.

Please drop me a note or call me at 925-768-0061 if you can bring the food to our May meeting.

Christina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10