[Nfbsf] National Convention Grant Opportunity

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Sat May 18 05:58:58 UTC 2019

Thank you Sara for drafting this letter.

Hello NFB San Francisco!

Our chapter voted to award a grant for up to $500 to attend the National
Convention in July in Las Vegas!  If you are interested in applying, please
send an email to our chapter president, Christina Daniels.  Please include
your name, phone number, address, and the reason you would like to go to
convention. Our chapter would like to award this to an active member of the
chapter who would otherwise not be able to go to convention without
financial help.  So please also include a little bit about how this applies
to you.  Your email will be shared with the seven board member who will
make the final decision.  We promise to keep anything you share with us
confidential.  Checks will be given to the awardee(s) at the end of the
convention provided that the winner has attended all of the required
meetings.

Convention is only 2 months away so please apply privately to Christina
Daniels at ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com no later than Friday, May 24 at
11:59 p.m.  Pacific. Feel free to reach out to Christina or another board
member if you have any questions.