[NFBSF] Glide Memorial Church Chapter Activity

jktomasell at aol.com jktomasell at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 22:50:22 UTC 2019

Hello!!

            Recently, the chapter decided as awhole to assist Glide Memorial Church in SF by serving a meal to the homelesspatrons. It was decided to assist this church on a Saturday & to eitherassist with the lunch or dinner meal. Lunch at the church on Saturdays is from 11A.M. – 2 P.M. & dinner is from 3 P.M. – 5 P.M. Posting this chapteractivity on the chapter’s list serve in seeing if there is interest & whichSaturday we would like to assist. We can assist pretty much any Saturday inNovember or December. The only Saturday in November is probably not good forpeople is the last Saturday in November due to the Thanksgiving holidayweekend. If individuals from the chapter are interested in this particularactivity please let me know. You can contact me on the chapter’s list serve orat jktomasell at aol.com. More informationabout the church & requirements to serve a meal are under this email.Thanks!!

Sincerely,

JaimeTomasello

GlideMemorial Church

330Ellis Street SF

Theyoungest age for people to volunteer to serve is 13 years old. To serve; noopen toe shoes, long loose or bare sleeves, & if long hair to put it back.Need to be at the church 15 – 30 minutes beforehand meal.