[NFBSF] Glide Memorial Church Chapter Activity

Evangeline Wolf serenity8920 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 03:23:25 UTC 2019

I'm sorry I still couldn't

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 06:51:56 PM PST, Evangeline Wolf via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi, I'm interested in Volunteering for serving at Glide but it wouldn't let me on your link

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 02:53:25 PM PST, Jaime Tomasello via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello!!

            Recently, the chapter decided as awhole to assist Glide Memorial Church in SF by serving a meal to the homelesspatrons. It was decided to assist this church on a Saturday & to eitherassist with the lunch or dinner meal. Lunch at the church on Saturdays is from 11A.M. – 2 P.M. & dinner is from 3 P.M. – 5 P.M. Posting this chapteractivity on the chapter’s list serve in seeing if there is interest & whichSaturday we would like to assist. We can assist pretty much any Saturday inNovember or December. The only Saturday in November is probably not good forpeople is the last Saturday in November due to the Thanksgiving holidayweekend. If individuals from the chapter are interested in this particularactivity please let me know. You can contact me on the chapter’s list serve orat jktomasell at aol.com. More informationabout the church & requirements to serve a meal are under this email.Thanks!!

Sincerely,

JaimeTomasello

GlideMemorial Church

330Ellis Street SF

Theyoungest age for people to volunteer to serve is 13 years old. To serve; noopen toe shoes, long loose or bare sleeves, & if long hair to put it back.Need to be at the church 15 – 30 minutes beforehand meal.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBSF:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbsf_nfbnet.org/serenity8920%40yahoo.com