[NFBSF] REMINDER: our next NFB San Francisco Chapter Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 10, 2019 AT 6:00PM

Kate Williams KWilliams at lighthouse-sf.org
Tue Sep 3 18:04:24 UTC 2019

Carlos!

You have been an asset to our chapter and you will be missed for your constant good humor and enthusiastic participation.  Our loss... Miami's gain!

Kate Williams
Manager, Employment Immersion
415.694.7324
kwilliams at lighthouse-sf.org
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1155 Market Street 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103